How do I find a doctor that sells half syringes?

I recently received a syringe of juvederm to my lips. I would like to add just a but more volume, half a syringe. I don't have any need to buy a full syringe, I already have my undereyes and cheeks done, so there isn't really anywhere to just place the other half. I can't seem to find anyone who sells half syringes though. Does anyone know the best way to find a practice that does this?
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Juvederm Filler Botox Toronto

We only have 1cc syringes in Canada so I don't know how you'd get less where you are other than by calling around.  Sorry, but I hope you find what you're looking for!  All the best!

Small syringes are available

It is best to call around for someone that stocks the 0.4 cc syringe.
The price difference may not be worth it and perhaps your physician will discount a 1 cc syringe to help finish the job.

Juverderm is sold by either 1cc or .4 cc. There is barely a price difference so many offices, including ours no longer sell just the .4cc. You can wait until your next juverderm treatment or just use half of the 1cc syringe. 

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Cost between half cc and full cc Juvederm product

Prices between full and half syringe is pretty much the same. You are paying for experience and technique and the product price for the doctor between half cc and full cc is not much different.

I discard the rest of the unused product into a surgical sponge in front of the patient and do NOT used it for others. I also do not store used products in case the patient returns in a day or two or in a week because I don't want the product to be contaminated during storage. 

Best
Dr Karamanoukian

Half Syringes

If it is really something that you want to have only half a syringe you can call your physician and they can order it specially for you. Best, Dr. Green

Hello Afgf,

I am assuming you are asking for someone who carries the 0.5 cc syringes instead of the full 1.0 syringes and not someone who is selling used 1.0 cc syringes.  Once a syringe is open, it is that person's and should not be used on another patient.  The 0.5 cc syringes are not commonly stocked.  Your best bet is to call around your area.

I hope this helps and good luck.    

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon