What is better for me? Donut, lollipop or anchor? I'd like to have nice & up breasts (Photos)

Am 24 i have 2 children's am really disappointed We my breast i really wanna get my breast implant. I we like tif u can give me some prices

Anything but the doughnut

would work well for you... talk to your surgeon about the pros and cons of each and choose what is best for you.  Make sure your surgeon moves the bottom tissue to the upper pole to help with projection and just doesn't 'tuck' things in with sutures or you will be very disappointed in the near future.

Best breast lift

To determine the best procedure for you would require a formal consultation. This would allow a surgeon to evaluate your tissues and take accurate measurements. Based on the photos alone i would expect that a donut type procedure would be inadequate and you would be best served by either a lollipop or anchor. Most surgeons will provide "ballpark" cost estimates for these procedures over the phone if you call their offices. Good luck on your search. Judging by your photos I would expect that you could achieve a good result from these procedure.

Wayne I. Yamahata, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Type of mastopexy?

Based on your photos there is no question that you need a full anchor mastopexy with a small to medium implant.  Either a donut or lollipop type procedure would be in adequate. You should see a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in breast lifting surgery  to fully discuss the procedure. 

Andrew Kaczynski, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

Hello,You would best be served by a formal mastopexy that will give you the best, most durable shape possible. Please visit a few ABPS certified and ASAPS member surgeons who specialize in cosmetic breast surgery.Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

What is better for me? Donut, lollipop or anchor?

Thank you for your question and photographs.  If you were my patient and seen in my Beverly Hills office with little doubt we would be discussing a full mastopexy (anchor incision) and placement of a conservative sized implant to enhance your fullness.  Some prefer to separate the procedures to reduce the risk of complications and revision surgery, but others prefer to have a reasonable chance of success with just one operation.  The scars from the surgery will never disappear however the benefit of shaping the breast and removing extra skin is of great value in my opinion.  You may also wish to discuss the option of Embrace Scar Therapy to minimize your post surgical incision lines with your plastic surgeon.  Be careful to avoid too large an implant as the risk of dissatisfaction will be higher.  Good luck and best wishes.
Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Lift type

Thank you for the photos and question and though an examination is really needed you would probably get your best result and least amount of scarring with a lollipop lift tailored to your anatomy.
Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

What is better for me? Donut, lollipop or anchor? I'd like to have nice & up breasts

Thank you for your pictures and questions. With your degree of breast ptosis, I think you would be best served by an anchor type lift. This would allow you to decrease the skin envelope, elevate the breast position, and decreased the areola size. In addition, I would seriously consider staging your operation. You have shown a propensity for your skin to stretch at an early age, so doing the implant and the anchor lift at the same time increases your risk of complications. I would discuss with your surgeon the option of doing the lift first, and then adding the implant later.Best of luck!

Thank you for your question.Careful measurements and examination are used to decide which type of lift is best for each patient. However, from your photographs, it appears that you would benefit from a full breast lift.  A full lift creates a scar that looks like an anchor. The benefit is that excess skin can be removed in the vertical and horizontal direction. It's the most powerful lift to reshape the breast skin.You mentioned a breast implant, and this is a good choice for someone who would like to restore fullness to the top part of the breast.Breast lift and implants can typically be done at the same time, but sometimes are separated into two separate operations. Separating the operations, decreases the possibility of requiring a revision.Make sure to see a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Donut, lollipop or anchor?

So much of the breast weight is below the fold that I believe you will get the best look with the full anchor lift. Prices will depend on the location of the surgeon you choose.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD