Does coolsculpting work for upper arms?

I'm a petite but for some reason my arms seem bigger than my whole body so I'm looking for something that is effective to shrink my arms. what is recommended to lose inches off upper arms?

CoolSculpting for a petite woman's arms.

We have had some very nice results in this area.  It is a very nice non-surgical option, especially for those who cannot have post surgical downtime.  Every patient is different, so best to get a consult from a certified, experienced CoolSculpting office.  We also do liposuction, and brachioplasty, (arm-lifts). There are benefits and downsides to each procedure. Best to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who does these procedures and together you will make a plan that is right for you

Does coolsculpting work for upper arms?

Thank you for your question. I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. This way, you can explain your concerns and find an option that fits you best.  An in-person assessment is always best.Regards,  

Martin Jugenburg, MD

CoolSculpting Works for Upper Arms

CoolSculpting is an ideal procedure to give your upper arms a leaner, more toned appearance. Using an applicator designed specifically for areas such as the upper arms, CoolSculpting reduces those troublesome pockets of localized fat that remain even for people like you who are otherwise petite. CoolSculpting is not specifically cleared by the FDA to treat the upper arms, so it would be considered what's called an "off-label" use. Nonetheless, it can be an effective option for the right candidate. Best of luck!

CoolSculpting

Yes, Coolsculpting is a great option for the upper arms. I would recommend you visit a certified Coolsculpting center for an evaluation to see if you would be a candidate for the procedure. 

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Does coolsculpting work for upper arms?

Yes, Coolsculpting can been used for the arms with great success.  I recommend that you visit with a certified center for evaluation by a doctor with experience to see if you are a good candidate for this treatment. 

Does coolsculpting work for upper arms? Lsaddouq Sacramento, CA 1 day ago

Yes it is very effective to treat unwanted fat in the upper arms. There are specific applicators designed to remove fat in these areas. Make sure you visit a certified Coolsculpting center that has experience treating these areas.

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS

Coolsculpting of Upper Arms

Coolsculpting can be an option for fat reduction of the upper arms, however a full assessment should be made to make sure you are an appropriate candidate for Coolsculpting of the arms as it can be a slightly unpredictable area to treat. 

I recommend visiting an office that has been performing Coolsculpting for some time to ensure they have adequate experience treating the upper arm area. 

Landon Pryor, MD, FACS
Rockford Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting to shrink upper arms

Hi Lsaddouq,

In my experience, Coolsculpting is not a good procedure to decrease the overall size of one's upper arms. It works best for discrete bulges and does not work to tighten the overlying skin. I would suggest you consult an expert in liposuction and lifting to see if he or she can achieve the results you desire. Good luck!

Elizabeth Geddes-Bruce, MD, MS
Austin Dermatologic Surgeon

Arm coolsculpting

Hi,
 This is an area that is difficult to treat in many patients.  The results vary.  Interestingly enough, there are new types of applicators being developed for difficult areas of concern.  
 Talk to your plastic surgeon about your eligibility for this treatment area.  It seems easy to "melt the fat" in all areas but the most predictable areas are in the abdomen and the love handles.  
 Hope this helps.

Does CoolSculpting work for upper arms?

CoolSculpting can be used to reduce fat on the upper arms, but this is considered on off-label area of treatment because it is not FDA-approved for that specific body location yet.  An exam would be needed to determine if you might be a good candidate for the treatment or not.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon