Does CoolBeam Laser really work for all types of skin?

I have had a couple consultations for stretch mark removal but not a single Dr has recommended laser treatment due to the chances of hyper-pigmentation for my olive skin. Does this laser actually work for ALL types of skin? I only know of one Dr who advertise this laser, but I have yet to find a study about this specific laser. Thank you.

Stretch mark treatments are highly variable in success.

New stretch marks are easier to treat than older ones. For new stretch marks (red-purple-pink), my treatment of choice is V BEAM vascular laser combined with compounded Vitamin A creams or a cream called Stratamark. Old stretch marks are harder to treat- my preferred option for old, white, silvery- papery stretch marks is a combination of CO2 fractional laser, or with INFINI RF and PRP. I also use Fraxel ReStore 1550, and also lasers in the 1540 wavelength. Of all the methods I find microneedling with RF energy and PRP the best, as it has the lowest rate of skin colour changes, and the fastest healing time. Results wise, it outperforms CO2 laser! The truth is that stretch mark treatments are HIGHLY variable, depending on your own immune system, your skin type and the age of the stretch marks. Some get a 30% improvement, others up to 80%. An assessment is the very first step.Dr Davin Lim, Laser and aesthetic dermatologist. Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Stretch Marks -- Microneedling/PRP, Laser, Skin Care/Peels, Sculptra Injections

I find that erbium or fractional RF (viva, intensif etc) do best for this with microneedling/PRP.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.