How to change upper dental arch shape?

I have a narrow upper arch and crossbite. While I have a crossbite, I've already had braces and my teeth meet very well. My arch looks like the image on the left. I think it would look a lot better with my features like the arch in the middle or even on the right. I've got large buccal corridors as well. How can I possibly make this change?

Change my arch shape

Hi, Jacob, good question. Arch shape can be changed by using expanders and those coupled with braces. The crossbite should be fixed. It can lead to TMJ problems on some individuals. The position of the jaws effects how your head sits on your cervical spine. Crossbite is pathology. It is best to find a dentist trained in neuromuscular orthodontics. Hope this helps.

Santa Monica Dentist