Am I the Right Candidate for a Non Surgical Rhinoplasty? (photos)

I dont like my nose, it's very big flat and my bridge is crooked. I'm looking for something that can help it look straight and a little bit more narrow. I really don't want to get a surgical nose job. Will my nose look any smaller if I get this done? Will it give it a better shape? I'm looking to get this done as soon as possible. I live in Northern California. I also would like to know the cost range. Thank you!

Non-surgical improvement of nose

Thank you for asking about your non-surgical nose improvement.

• Filler along the top of the nose will give you some height and definition and create the illusion that your nose is a little narrower.
  • However I think combining this with a reduction of the nostrils will give you a significant refinement of the nose - it is a minor procedure that can be done with local anesthesia in the office and a speedy recovery.
  • Please see a plastic surgeon to discuss this 
  • If you only have filler - you MUST in my opinion have a plastic surgeon, facial plastic surgeon or very experienced dermatologist do the injections. The nose is known to be somewhat risky for filler injections - please no one but an experienced plastic surgeon or dermatologist.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Non Surgical Nosejob Needs--Fillers (voluma, restylane, juvederm)

A non-surgical nose job could help with symmetry, but wouldn't narrow your nose. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist to discuss your desired results and treatment options. Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) are options to improve symmetry of the nose. However, surgery would be needed for the nostrils/shape. Cost will vary. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

​Here are some suggestions for a Non-surgical rhinoplasty

Non-surgical rhinoplasty is performed with facial fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane. The facial fillers are intended to fill in areas of the nose to create definition and correct for asymmetry. In your case, you may consider adding filler to the top of your nose, near the bridge. This would help make it appear straighter. Surgery would be required to modify the shape and size of the nostrils. A nostril reduction procedure would help to minimize the width of the lower portion of your nose. Many patients utilize a combination of both fillers and minor nasal surgery to achieve their desired outcomes, if they are looking for a less invasive treatment approach. 

Julio F. Gallo, MD
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Am I the right candidate for a nonsurgical rhinoplasty?

A non-surgical rhinoplasty involves placement of fillers in the nose which are only temporary, and make the nose bigger, taller, and wider. They are not FDA approved  For that application and can have significant complications which you need to discuss with your respective injector. To permanently reduce the size of the nose requires a surgical rhinoplasty.