What can I do to make my belly button heal faster? (Photo)

I'm 31 days post op of a full tummy tuck. My incision scar has healed nicely, however my belly button is taking longer, there is still some glue in there. And when I try to remove it it hurts a little. Any suggestions on what I can do to speed up this process?

Healing cannot really be accelerated

so try to be patient, continue with the wound care you were instructed on, and if your results are not satisfactory when your post-op photos are taken, options can be reviewed on how to make things better.  You look good at this point and you should always let your surgeon know of your concerns if you have any.

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Belly Button Concern

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your recent surgery. You appear to be healing well and have a very nice result. It typically takes 3 - 6 months for all of the swelling to subside and to see your final result. Please follow your plastic surgeons specific post-operative instructions regarding level of physical activity and care for your incisions. Hope this helps.

Tummy tuck umbilical healing

Congratulations on your tummy tuck you look fantastic. Unfortunately, our time table on how we feel and how we look is different than mother nature. You belly button may have a piece of glue still attached or it may be a small scab which has developed. You are best just to let this fall off on its own. This could take more time. please be patient. I wish you well