Can I do a BBL and breast fat grafting in one surgery?

I want a number of surgeries, for starters I would like more of a curvy figure. Could I have both surgeries done at once and what would roughly be the cost?

Multiple procedures

The answer to your question is possibly. There are multiple factors to take into consideration. Perhaps first and foremost is the amount of subcutaneous fat and bailable to work with. Many people who request these procedures do not have a sufficient fat distribution to allow harvesting enough fat to graft both areas. The second limitation is in regards to safety parameters. Most plastic surgeons will not remove more than 5 L of fat in a single procedure it. When fat transfer is done in conjunction that number should be kept lower than 5 L. In my practice Brazilians tend to be between 800 to 1600 mL per side. Breast fat transfer usually are 600 to 800 mL per side. If the procedures done without the use of general anesthesia then lidocaine limits have to be taken into consideration as well. Lastly is the challenge of a recovery of a Brazilian with breast surgery at the same time. Most plastic surgeons after patience to not sleep on their back after a Brazilian. This can unfortunately put a lot of pressure on the breast which is not great either. If you have not done so already I suggest having several in person consultations with board-certified plastic surgeon's who have expertise with both of these procedures. Assessing a patient for both procedures takes a substantial amount of experience in estimating how much fat can most likely be removed from liposuction. If both areas are to be grafted then liposuction almost like we need to be done on multiple areas. This could include the upper abdomen, lower abdomen, hips, waste, back, inner thighs, and her knees and arms. Get a couple of in person consultations. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.