What can be done about my asymmetrical nostrils? (Photo)

I'm told I have a deviated septum. I breathe better through my right side but can still breathe through my left side ok. What can be done about the symmetry of my nostrils? I'm worried about scarring as I scar dark pigmented. Is it possible to gain symmetry of my nostrils with a closed incision? Besides the assymetrical appearance of my nose, I am also looking to get my large bridge narrowed and just an overall better appearance of my nose.

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Rhinoplasty and septoplasty procedures

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish narrowing the wide nasal bridge, narrowing the bulbous nasal tip, shaving down the dorsal hump, and decreasing the overall projection of the nose.  Nostril asymmetry can be improved, but will never be perfect.  A septoplasty is performed in the back of the nose to improve airflow dynamics when there is twisted bone and cartilage blocking and restricting airflow through the nose.  Both a septoplasty and a rhinoplasty are two completely separate procedures, however both can be performed at same time under general anesthesia with one recovery period. For more information about the differences between the 2 procedures, and many before and afters of rhinoplasty, please see the video and the link below