Concerned. On 10-21-16 had saline removal and replaced with silicone Mentor moderate plus due to double deflation (Photo)

Please tell me why I have this rash only under right breast and why is it so still swollen it looks like the left has dropped already but I'm scared I have blood clot infection don't know? Going back to see my dr tomorrow???

Rash

It is difficult to tell anything from the pictures alone, but I do not see anything that appears concerning.  It sounds as if your surgery was very recent, so your implants and breasts will change considerably in the next few months.  It is also common for the two breasts to heal and drop at different rates, with more bruising, etc on one side vs the other.  I recommend patience and continued follow up as recommended by your surgeon.  Happy Holidays!!

Pasadena Physician