Nose job - is there a non surgical option?

I am a white person, and my nose is kind of roundish. I would like to reshape the tip of my nose which makes it big, but I am really not up for surgery. Is there a non surgical way to do that without making the nose appear even bigger?

Non Surgical Nosejob Needs--Fillers (voluma, restylane, juvederm)

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist to discuss your desired results and treatment options. Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry of the nose. However, surgery would be needed for the nostrils/shape. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Non-surgical rhinoplasty

The non-surgical rhinoplasty has very limited results and utility. It involves using fillers to change the shape of the nose temporarily by masking more prominent deformities. What you are describing is a bulky tip most likely due to tip cartilages that are too large or misshapen. There is no way around fixing that without incisions inside of your nose. That particular technique, without fracturing the nose, is minimally traumatic and can often be done under local anesthesia.

Talmage Raine MD

drraine.com

Talmage J. Raine, MD, FACS

Nose job - is there a non-surgical option?

Thank you for sharing your question.  In most cases of a non-surgical rhinoplasty dermal fillers are added to camouflage, accentuate, or define a particular portion of the nose.  Overall size does increase as a result of placement but if done well, the overall appearance  does not overtly change.  Hope this helps.