Lovely lips with Aquamid but top lip has a nasty upturn, especially noticeable on side view

I have had Aquamid injected a few times over the past few years, as I wanted a gradual increase in volume. I wanted a permanent filler I am not sure what happened the last time but the top lip is curled up on the vermillion border and it looks hideous, especially on side profile. I am intending to go back and have some more aquamid to fill the area above the top lip and even it out but would appreciate some options from surgeons that does not involve surgery.

Aquamid complications

There are methods to reduce inflammation around Aquamid that may reduce the localized tissue edema. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles