Im 25 5'6 and 104 Lbs Will 400cc Look to Ridiculous on Me I Tried It on with a Tank Top; Looked Ok?

Tall and slim wear 34A i think getting sientra HP silicon

Will 400cc Look to Ridiculous on Me

Hard to say without measurements and photos. I would assume your surgeon, who hopefully is experienced and board certified,feels your breast width and breast tissue will tolerate implants of that size, or presumably they would not have been offered.

Chances are that if they look ok as trials, and your surgeon feels they are not too large that they will give you a nice result. All the best. 

Implant size

There are several variables in determining implant size.  When recommending implant size for my patients, I consider the followings: 1) patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height, amount of breast tissue) and 2) patients' desired look/goal.  Without knowing your chest measurement and breast tissue amount, I cannot give you any recommendation.  You should visit with board-certified plastic surgeon who will examine you.  Try implant sizers to get a rough estimate of the size you may want.  As you know, bra/cup size will vary depending on the brand.  Good luck with you.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Ridiculous

Not having seen you and just hearing the numbers I would have to say that this volume does appear to be rather high. I would recommend you look at a different profile implant with a lower volume. you will have a more natural end result

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Implant selection

Choosing the right implants for you really depends upon your anatomy and goals. Best to decide in person after a consultation.

Vectra 3D imaging will give you a great

The implant in your bra will give you misleading information in my opinion. it will overestimated what you will get because it is placed in front of your breasts. I believe that the best "sneak preview" of what you will look like is available in the offices of the Board Certified Plastic surgeons that have Vectra 3D imaging system by Canfield. With this sophisticated 3 dimensional rendition analysis, you can see your self with every implant size and shape available. Bathing suit and T-shirt dress views all are available.

Manuel M. Pena, MD
Naples Plastic Surgeon

Picking the right breast implant size

The choice of an implant is an important and life long decision and one not to be taken lightly.  In general every 200 cc of implant volume will increase your breast size  by 1 cup size.  If you are an A cup now this would likely place you in a C cup Work with your plastic surgeon to help you arrive at a satisfactory breast size.  

Breast Size

Without a photo and an exam, it is hard to tell. The best way to choose is to put the implants in a bra and look in a mirror. That will tell you what the result will be. Ultimately, you want to have a result you are happy with. Discuss this with a board certified plastic surgeon of your choice. All the best

400cc

Hello

The appropriate size is a very individual thing and is one of the most important parts of the consultation .

It may well be that 400cc will be fine for you . The best way to know is trying on the implants or a sizer kit , or if available using the Vectra 3D imaging system .

Cheers

Terrence Scamp

Terrence Scamp, MBBS, FRACS
Gold Coast Plastic Surgeon

Are 400 cc Implants Too Big?

It is hard to say without some pictures but it may not be due to your height.  If you have seen a BC PS and you feel comfortable with that recommendation then you should proceed.

Dr ES

High Profile 400 cc implants are fine

High profile silicone implants give a very nice natural look, 400cc is not too big for someone who is 5' 6" tall.  Try on some sizers and look at a bunch of before and after pictures and talk to your plastic surgeon, I'm sure you will be fine!

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon