I'm 49, female. Hypersalivation and dry lips, the corners of my mouth cracked after the buccal fat removal surgery?

1 month back , i done blepharoplasty and buccal fat removal surgery . now for the past 2 weeks im suffering from hypersalivation , dry lips , the corner of my mouth cracked . i feel muscle tiredness in cheeks when i speak . whats is the reason and cause of it ? do i have to put my buccal fat back ?

Hypersalivation and dry lips, the corners of my mouth cracked after the buccal fat removal surgery? #buccalfat #buccalfatremoval

Patients with questions and concern about their buccal fat removal and other cosmetic procedures should contact the plastic surgeon that performed the procedure to address these concerns and determine if there is need any need of management