Almost 7 months, will my nose continue to change? (Photo)

I got a rhinoplasty and septoplasty in January of this year. Will it continue to change much?

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

You body is always changing

You already know that.  When one has surgery additional dynamics take place from the moment surgery starts.With rhinoplasty we notice the changes more --- it is right in front of you and , of course, we are very attentive to changes. Swelling subsides, actual scar contracture occurs, remodeling of the healing occurs and even changes in any cartilage grafting occurs.  Over time one sees an overall subtle "shrinking" of the nose occur in all dimensions.With a little luck and the influence of optimal rhinoplasty technique, the changes are favorable and over time we see a great result with the right mix of detail, proportion and balance.So be optimistic -  these changes are most active over the first year ... or two. So hang in there.  Best regards,Fred G. Fedok, MD FACS