How much will cosmetic surgery cost?

I want to have liposuction with fat transferred into my hips and lips and breast implants. Could these procedures be done all at once? How much would this cost? How long would recovery time be? Thank you for your time.

Costs of Cosmetic Surgery -- Liposuction, Mommy Makeover

I suggest you see an expert and get the best treatment.  Hi quality care is more expensive.  A formal consultation with be best.  Dr. Emer.

Fat Transfer/Liposuction/Breast Implants/High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question. Yes, these procedures can be performed together as long as you are in overall good health and cleared for surgery by your primary care doctor. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Fat transfer

Hello and thank you for your question. If you are an appropriate candidate for this procedure, these can all be performed at the same time.  Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

How much will cosmetic surgery cost?

Without photos and the benefit pf physical exam it's difficult to comment accurately. Fees vary from Region to Region, Practice to Practice, experience of a Surgeon, how much excess fat you have (when it comes to liposuction), what kind of implants you'll be getting,and many more factors. So it's best to seek an in person consultation with an experienced Board Certified PS. For more info you can read our blog here:

BBL and breast augmentation

It is very possible to perform all these two together if you are a candidate and are healthy. Best to be seen in person.  Good luck.