I am interested in a lip lift? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 3
Lip lift after rhinoplasty?
- I am sorry your smile changed after your rhinoplasty -
- Your lip does look longer - this could have been from surgery or from swelling after surgery.
- The lip lift is done int he office with local anestheisa, with sutures out in a week and about 2 weeks before it feels natural again.
- I suggest you see a plastic surgeon who does this operation for an exam -
- Most people are very pleased with their results.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Upper Lip Lift to Improve Tooth Show
You are a great candidate for a lip lift!
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.