What is the best option to fix a chipped front tooth? (photo)

I chipped the front of my right tooth recently,although it's small I just went through dental straightening with the Inman Aligner and I want my teeth to stay as good as they were just after. Who would I go to to fix this, a normal dentist or someone who specialising in cosmetics? Or perhaps my dentist who dealt with my Inman case? And what is the best option, i.e. Bonding or composites

How to Fix a Chipped Upper Front Tooth

Your teeth look great and the Inman Aligners and your orthodontist did a great job. As far as the small chip in your front tooth, I would suggest you have it bonded and the tooth will look perfect. Bonding can be done by a general dentist as well as a cosmetic dentist, they are pretty much one in the same!  Bonding is a very simple procedure and a good way to restore your beautiful smile!

Van Nuys Dentist

Chipped tooth

Bonding is made out of composite so to answer your question bonding is the correct way to fix the chip. Most dentists should be able to correct a very small chip. If you have concerns I would find someone who does mostly cosmetic work.