What is the best option to fix a chipped front tooth? (photo)

I chipped the front of my right tooth recently,although it's small I just went through dental straightening with the Inman Aligner and I want my teeth to stay as good as they were just after. Who would I go to to fix this, a normal dentist or someone who specialising in cosmetics? Or perhaps my dentist who dealt with my Inman case? And what is the best option, i.e. Bonding or composites

Doctor Answers 1

Chipped tooth

Bonding is made out of composite so to answer your question bonding is the correct way to fix the chip. Most dentists should be able to correct a very small chip. If you have concerns I would find someone who does mostly cosmetic work.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.