What is the best option to fix a chipped front tooth? (photo)

I chipped the front of my right tooth recently,although it's small I just went through dental straightening with the Inman Aligner and I want my teeth to stay as good as they were just after. Who would I go to to fix this, a normal dentist or someone who specialising in cosmetics? Or perhaps my dentist who dealt with my Inman case? And what is the best option, i.e. Bonding or composites

Chipped tooth

Bonding is made out of composite so to answer your question bonding is the correct way to fix the chip. Most dentists should be able to correct a very small chip. If you have concerns I would find someone who does mostly cosmetic work.