Would I be a good candidate for non surgical rhinoplasty? (photos)

I have a small depression on the bridge of my nose and was wondering if I was a good candidate for the no. Surgical procedure. If so, who would you recommend in the Dallas area?

Small irregularities within the nose can be easily camouflaged with a variety of filler types in the office.  This can give immediate gratification and can last for a year or more before any touch up's are needed.  It's best to find someone who does these on a regular basis, and who knows and understands nasal anatomy.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical nose job

Based on your picture, you would be a good candidate. A non-surgical rhinoplasty uses a small amount of filler (i.e., Juvederm) to contour the nose. It works very well for patients with a small dorsal hump or depression. It takes less than 10 minutes to perform and the result should last about a year.

Kyle S. Choe, MD
Virginia Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Nose Solutions

I recommend a formal consultation. Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve this, but surgery may be needed. Don't let distance dissuade you, see an expert for best results.  Best, Dr. Emer

Small indentations on the bridge of the nose may be well suited for non-surgical rhinoplastic treatments.

If you're referring to an indent just above your tip, many times these may be filled. You appear to have a pleasing nasal profile, however. In our practice, we may prefer using Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results. Hope this helps. Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can be helped

Using some filler for a non-surgical rhinoplasty will likely please you.  Dallas has multiple options and there is a link below your question that will give you some names.

Non-surgical rhinoplasty

The small depression you are referring to on profile view would be an excellent indication for a "non-surgical rhinoplasty".  Filler in the nose can be used to correct asymmetries, fill in irregularities or depressions, augment the dorsum, etc.  Regards, Dr. Paquet.

Christian Paquet, MD
Beverly Hills Physician