Speech is impacted due to temporary 6 unit bridge on front teeth.

I am banging my lower teeth on the back of the upper especially whe pronouncing certain words. What could this be due to? Also I am invariably moving my jaw forward and feeling the inside of the upper teeth with the lower which is making me uncomfortable. Do my temp need adjustment? Because of this issue ,I am not feeling confident about giving the go ahead for the final impression for the permanents. I am getting severe anxiety attacks.

Upper Bridge

What you're experiencing is a common problem. The bridge is too thick on the inside and causes the issues you're experiencing. Your dentist can adjust it to give your lower teeth more room. Ideally, your temporary bridge acts as a prototype so that the "kinks" can be worked out before the definitive bridge gets inserted.