Bad scars on my neck and back how do I get rid of them? (Photos)

I'm 43 and have had bad skin since the age of 13. In the past few years my neck and back have been effected most. Sun helps but we don't get much of that in good old England. Tried everything to make it look and feel better! Really depressing me and lowering my self esteem.

Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum for neck scars

I would suggest a combination of fractional lasers, fractional RF, light chemical peels, and Plato's Scar Serum with Melarase PM. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Skin issue

It's hard to tell, as I'd need more of the story. But if you haven't you should see a dermatologist to help you with your chronic, nearly life-long skin issue, to rule out psoriasis or something else. I'd start there and then let me know what they say! 

If if the white spots just won't go away you could try tattooing so it looks like normal skin color. But that's only after you've made sure it's safe and your skin issues are treated

Cain R. Linville, MD
Houston Physician