How many 2nd opinions do I need to get for a breast implant revision?

I fell in the bathroom and hit my left breast on the bathtub knob shortly after surgery. (11/2014) The initial pain went away within hours. From time to time, I would have really bad pain on only that side & then it would stop. I was told to wear supportive bras. Within the last 6 months I've had pain every single day. All day. I've been referred to pain management. I'm having a hard time accepting this as treatment. I can feel the implant moving around A LOT. I know that something is really wrong.

Thank you for your question and sorry to hear about your situation.  You may see several different surgeons for a second opinion.  This will give you a better idea of your options.  It's important that you feel comfortable with your surgeon and treatment plan.  Be sure to consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons.  Good luck.

Thank you for your question.  Sorry to hear about your situation.   I would advise you to see at least 2-3 board certified plastic surgeons who specialize in revision augmentation surgery.  It sounds like you have some scar tissue from the trauma that may need to be released or excised.  I would also advise you to choose the surgeon that not only has the capabilities surgically but also is one that you feel a connection to.   

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are experiencing after breast augmentation surgery.  I think you will be best off seeking consultation with two or three board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients with revisionary breast surgery.I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes.