I have a round narrow forehead?

I want a square straighter forehead and i dont wanna shave my brow bone or lower my hairline so what are my options for permanent results? Would artifell work? but is that 100% permanent and will it cause lumps or anything?

Doctor Answers 1

Be Conservative

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Without seeing photos of your face and forehead, it is difficult to make specific recommendations.  However, your thought about fillers is a good one.  I would not start with Artefill, rather I would use another type of filler that would resorb over time.  This has the advantage of being reversible (if you don't like it).   If you do like the impact, then you could do something more permanent (fillers, implants, or even remodeling of the bone).

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.