Is Thermage a good choice to tighten loose skin and elephant knees on thighs?

I work out regularly and only weigh 98 pounds, and I'm 53 years old. I don't have a great deal of loose skin, but its just enough to make me uncomfortable in shorts. When I walk it is more noticeable. I can't afford surgery and I really don't want the scars from surgery. I live in New Brunswick so there may not even be a facility here that does the Thermage treatments. Thank you

Thermage and Knees

We have had great success with Thermage in other areas such as the arms, knees, buttocks, and thighs.  An in person evaluation is the best way to assess the area.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green