Pain in one breast after 450cc round over the muscle implant? (Photo)

I had 450 ml round implants over the muscle nearly two weeks ago. My right breast is hurting when I bend down or put any pressure on it, it sends a shooting pain through it is this normal? I have a 6 month old and am worried I could be over doing it. There are no visible differences

Pain in one breast after 450cc round over the muscle implant?

congratulations on your breast augmentation.  You are still early in recovery at 2 weeks and some discomfort is normal at this time.  However it is best that you contact Your plastic surgeon for an examination and not rely on Internet and device.

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question and photograph.

You are very early on in your recovery and throughout your recovery period you may experience different sensations such as tingling, burning or intermittent shooting pain.  These are normal experiences as the skin, muscles and tissue stretch to accommodate your implants, and as sensory nerves heal. I would recommend discussing this with your plastic surgeon so they are aware of your concerns.
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

You are still very early in your recovery. tingling sensations, shooting pain, swelling and bruising are normally experienced and at some cases, at different intensities in each breast. Your discomfort is a sign of normal body healing. It is advisable to wait for at least six months to conclude your results. If the pain in your breast does not improve with localized massage and pain medication then you should consider an in-person examination to make sure there are no infections present.

Charles Nduka, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Pain post BA

hi

Thanks for your question. I agree you are early in your post op phase and it is common to have some sensations like shooting pains and burning as tissues settle and stretch. A personal review by your surgeon will rule out anything more serious.

Best wishes 

Gerard Lambe, MD
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

You are still very early in your healing process so it is normal to experience transient shooting pains. Also remember that no two breasts ever look the same or heal at the same rate. If you are still worried, best to let your operating surgeon know so you can be properly evaluated in person.