Payments plans for tummy tuck and breast augmentation?

Ok so I desire both procedures at same time I've saved 5000 is there a way to Pay wat i have n Make payments without having to Apply for a loan i never qualify for

Mommy Makeover and Payment Options

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. 

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  However, many payments plans exist for cosmetic procedures. Ask your surgeon's office about finance programs and lenders they may recommend as well as personal loans available through financial institutions.

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Payment plan mommy makeover.

Thanks for your question.   You would need to specifically ask plastic surgeons in your area if they offer their own financing plans, but I think you will find that most surgeons recommend getting financing from a proper medical financing firm.  You're already well on your way to saving for at least one of the procedures already, so the other option is to wait a few more years or stagger the operations.

Financing a mommy makeover

There are many commercial options available for financing of a mommy makeover procedure.

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Payment plans are available for a mommy makeover.

They are credit agencies in many plastic surgeons office that will cover the procedure in allow you to make payments. Sometimes they can even be interest-free for a brief period of time.

Paying for a mommy make-over

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• It sounds as though you need a 'lay away' plan -
  • This means making deposits to an account until you have saved the money you need for surgery.
  • Most surgeons will hold this money for you - provided you make a minimum payment.
  • You may also be required to agree to fee if you save the money, change your mind and cancel surgery.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes

Yes, most offices will let you pay the $5,000 and then make regular sizeable payments. Once the payments are completed you can schedule the surgery. Of course you understand why payments have to be completed first, especially for someone unable to obtain a conventional loan.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Mommy Makeover

This depends on the specific office policies as each ones maybe different. Just make sure you seek an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon o perform the procedure.

Good luck!

Payment plans for tummy tuck and breast augmentation?

Some offices may offer this.  I would search for the board certified plastic surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results and who performs hundreds of these procedures each year. I would look at patient reviews as well as before and after photos on that surgeon's website.

Most plastic surgeons do not to “in-house financing”; finance companies are commonly utilized. Best, of course would be to gradually save up for the procedures and undergo them when you are “financially fit”. Always remember, that additional surgery (associated with additional expenses) may become necessary.  I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to mommy makeover surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes.

Thank you for your question. Generally speaking- all cosmetic surgery procedures --have to be paid in advance. There are fees associated with surgeries that need to be paid upfront, i.e.-- facility, anesthesia, surgeon, cost of implants. If you need a payment plan-- best to apply with Carecredit or any other financing company and see if you qualify.