BA strattice: best recovery practices, finding the right support level, etc.

I had strattice, along with a lift and an implant put in, almost 6 weeks ago. I know this sounds weird, but I'm concerned my sports bras are too tight and are putting too much pressure on it. Is this possible? If so, how do I find a bra with enough support and fitted around the band that doesn't push on the implant? Also, just light laundry, life, etc. Can this put too much strain on them? When can I resume tennis or real activity?

Bra and surgery

You should discuss the type of bra that would be best for you with your surgeon. Not all surgeons have patients wear bras.  

6 Weeks Post-Op Return to Full Activity

As a standard piece of advice to my patients regarding physical Activity/Exercise, I state:

Avoid heavy lifting and strenuous activity for six weeks. You may, however, do normal activities at any time if they cause no pain or discomfort. Let your body tell you what you can or cannot do. Aerobic exercise will raise your blood pressure, which could cause late bleeding and harm your result.  Once you begin exercising again, start gently and let your body tell you what it can tolerate. Don’t rush!! It may require the full 6 weeks before you can do any upper body work-outs, yoga, etc.

Since you have reached that six week point, if you feel comfortable and healed, then it should not be a problem. If you question this at all, then you should have a follow-up exam with your surgeon to make sure everything is healing well and that full activity is allowed.