I have black flat mole on my nose. It makes my look weird and thinking to remove it. So how can I remove it ? (photo)

How to remove flat, black mole on nose?

I would recommend surgical excision to remove a flat, black mole on the nose.  In essence, you would ideally be trading the mole for a thin, linear scar.  In most cases, the scar would be less noticeable than the mole.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

There are many options for treatment including shave removal with laser or dessication will give improvement. Scarring will be minimal and can be treated with lasers and microneedling. Best, Dr. Emer