Can I wear a back brace after my BA? (Photo)

I am 2 months post op and recently tried on a back brace that I wore pre augmentation. It still fits as far as the band goes. I am concerned that it is pushing up my implants. Will my implants become disformed if I continue to wear the back brace I have shown in my pictures? I don't want to do anything that will jeopardize my results

Garments that push on your implants...

At 2 months, unless this was done 24/7, it would seem doubtful that anything adverse could result from its use.  But its always best to check with your surgeon so he/she can see what you are wearing and be able to speculate more clearly on any undesired effects it may have on your results.

Can I wear a back brace after my BA?

Thank you for your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon. Every surgeon has their own specific post op protocol for their patients and your surgeon is the best resource to determine whether you can wear the brace. They are most familiar with your medical history, details of your surgery, and how you are healing.  Congratulations on your recent surgery.