Rhinoplasty and eye surgery for almond eyes

Can you get rhinoplasty and surgery on round eyes for a more almond shape at the same time?

The likelihood of finding the same surgeon who can do a great rhinoplasty and a great blepharoplasty is low.

I don't do rhinoplasty so I will let the rhinoplasty surgeons address this question.  Your double fold surgery that you need is not a standard procedure.  You have a complex upper eyelid based on your photos.  You have redundant skin on the upper eyelid platform.  You have upper eyelid ptosis.  You need a very precisely designed upper eyelid surgery to get the best possible result here.  I can guarantee that this is best done by a surgeon who specialize in fixing upper eyelid.  I do not recommend getting the blue plate special.

Rhinoplasty and eyelid surgery

Yes, it is possible to undergo a blepharoplasty, canthoplasty and a rhinoplasty all at the same time. It may require the rhinoplasty specialist and  an oculoplastic surgeon  to accomplish your goals.

Rhinoplasty and eye surgery for almond eyes?

Rhinoplasty and eye surgery for almond eyes? I need photos to determine what can be done. Without these we are guessing. In general a surgeon can't make almond eyes from true round eyes without too much risk of asymmetry etc.