Am I bottoming out after only one month? (Photo)

I am 5'3 115lbs and recently got 440cc HP round Sientra implants placed sub muscular. I have already noticed both ripping in my right as well as a definite difference in the way my implants are sitting between right and left. My right implant feels very much like it is bottoming out already and is painful along the underside of the implant without wearing a bra. Am I starting to bottom out? What can be done about this?

Impossible to comment

without knowing what you started with and if your fold has been altered at all.  But if you're having symptoms and discomfort, you should be asking your surgeon about this and if there is anything that can be done for you.  An exam is needed as well.  You can check yourself by measuring the distance from your fold to your nipple and note the location of your incision in relation to the fold.  If the distance is increasing or your fold going higher, then you could have some component of bottoming out.

Breast Augmentation - Bottoming Out?

Thank you for your question and photo. It appears you do have some bottoming out. It is best to have an in-person examination and discussion with your board certified plastic surgeon. Hope this helps and good luck!

Implant pain?

While you photo doesn't seem to show too much of a difference between the two sides, anytime you have breast pain, it should get checked out.  Best to return to your surgeon for an in-person evaluation.