Is there any way i can change my profile with surgery? (photos)

(my photo is the one with the striped shirt. . . and the facial profile that i want to achieve is the girl's with the white shirt) I feel self-conscious with my profile. I don't like the hump of my nose and I know I can get that straightened with a Rhinoplasty; but what about my forehead? I wish it was more curved like the other profile. Is there any sort of plastic surgery I could have to make my profile look more like the other photo? Any help? Thanks!

No doctor answers yet