Why are my eyes so different? (Photos)

I don't know why my eyes are so different but I hate them so much!!! Please help!

See oculoplastic specialist for eye size asymmetry

It is difficult to tell from the photo but your right eye seems more bulging than the left eye. Best to see an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Ptosis vs orbital dystopia causing uneven eyes

In many patients, there is a significant difference in how the eyeball sits in the eye bone.  This causes the eyes to look different.  It isn't always ptosis that makes the eyes appear different.  Ptosis correction alone can cause one eye to look 'starey' if it elevates the eyelid more relative to the pupil; often modification of the lower eyelid can camouflage the discrepancy better with a cheek lift.

That being said, you have very pretty eyes, and eye asymmetry is quite common, so weigh carefully the value of surgery vs. the potential minuses.

Brent Moelleken, MD

You have significant upper eyelid ptosis that is worse on the right side.

This can be repaired.  You need a detailed consultation.  In addition to the ptosis repair, you eyelid platform also need structure to support your upper eyelid platform.  For this reason, I would most likely use an anterior levator ptosis surgery so that the upper eyelid can be properly restructured. 

Different eyes

NO person's eyes are exactly the same.  Every human face has differences between two sides.  In my opinion, there's some difference between your eyes, but it's perfectly acceptable, and not a reason to hate them.

If you do want to look into options, you should seek opinion from experienced board-certified plastic surgeons IN PERSON so you can have an examination to see if what you would like is possible.

RM