What surgery would you recommend and would having the skin removed be medically necessary considering my health?

I have lost 110 lbs. With all the weight on my abdomen it has caused me breathing problems. I also get raw sores under the folds that are prone to infection. In 1996 I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma Stage 3B. I had my Spleen removed. In total, to date my abdomen has been cut open 5 times. My muscles are damaged and stretched out and my skin has an 18 inch scar. I also had my right upper lobe removed in 2001 due to tumors. I have premature exhaustion/fatigue of the lung.

A tummy tuck could be a good option for you

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

By making an incision in the lower part of your abdomen, it is then possible to tighten the skin that is causing you trouble. Please consult with a specialist plastic surgeon to see what your best options will be. It is difficult to make a full diagnosis without an in person examination. Best of luck to you.