I s there someplace I can go if the Facility is no longer In practice to get that serial numbers to my implant?

Medical records

Has your surgeon relocated?  If you are unable to find a new practice address or contact information online, I recommend contacting your state medical board. Surgeons are generally required to maintain medical records for ten years following your last medical visit. Good luck.

Best, Stephanie Power MD, MSc, FRCSC

If it is silicone, your are probably registered with the company. Your surgeon must have signed your brochure for you so check with the company.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Serial numbers

Your surgeon should have a copy of the implant serial numbers with your operative report.  If you have silicone implants, the manufacturer should also have the serial numbers.  You will need to provide your name and date of surgery.  

Camille Cash, MD