Is this caused by the implant and would it be medically necessary to remove and replace them?

I am burned in my chest area, my nipples were reconstructed and saline tissue expanders were inserted, I am unsure of how long they have been deflated but I was recently sick and a CT scan was done which confirmed they were deflated. My left breast is hard and I have a pain that starts in my side and shoots across my breast. Is this caused by the implant and would it be medically necessary to remove and replace them? definitely deformed now

Burning During the Healing Process

HEALING OF SENSORY NERVES: Tingling, burning or shooting pains, which will disappear with time and should not alarm you, indicate regeneration of the sensory nerves. If these sensations cause pain, repeated, local self-massage helps.

Note that there is no reason to ignore your questions or concerns and that if you wonder about the healing process at all it would be best to visit your surgeon to have the area examined. You would be able to ensure that healing has progressed properly or if there is a problem that should be revised. Good luck!

Breast implant deflation

It's very difficult to properly comment without seeing pictures or examining you in person, however it sounds that you may have scar tissue that has developed around the deflated breast implant and both the implant and the scar tissue need to be removed. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon to give you proper recommendations to remedy your problem.