How long will my veneers last with a filling underneath, does that sound odd doing a filling underneath? (photo)

I have had b1 porcelain crowns bonded on one of my top front teeth and the one next to it on the side a week ago.My other 2 teeth have been prepped to put b1 porcelain veneers on when they put them on to show me the veneers looked a little yellowy next to the crowns could this be because the veneer is thin compared to the crown?She said I have 2 options I could also crown the other 2 teeth as well or she could do a filling with b1 on top of my tooth shave it back again then put the veneer on top

Crowns or veneers? #DrSoftTouch

Veneers can be made to perfectly match the shape and shade of your natural teeth and neighboring restorations. Porcelain veneers and crowns can last a very long time with proper home care and maintenance. I offer a 10 year warranty on veneers and crowns that I do and in the last 10 years that I've been providing cosmetic dentistry a patient has not needed to use it. I hope this helps.  Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.

How long will veneers last? Veneers or crowns to match my other crowns?

To assure the best match possible with your other crowns,  it would be best to place two crowns on these teeth.  Because porcelain veneers are thinner than crowns, it would be much more difficult to get an exact match.  It also sounds like your tooth underneath the new crown or veneer is darker.  That is why your dentist suggested placing B1 composite over it, to mask out some of the discoloration.  If you are ok with the more aggressive preparation of a crown(less conservative than a veneer), and want to assure the best color match, then go with the crowns.  You should also get good longevity with the crowns if done well.