I am looking for uplift and implants. I have empty breasts and sagging. Any suggestions? (photos)

I want larger boobs and more importantly boobs that are not drooping as they are now. Is there a maximum size implant you can have with an uplift? I am 5 foot 10 tall currently weighing 11stone. I am worried too small implants will be drowned out by my size

Breast lift with augmentation

A breast lift would give a more youthful shape to the breast and address the excess skin you have. A breast augmentation alone would only address the volume loss. You would get the best result with a breast lift and augmentation. Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Good luck.

Dean Vistnes.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#breastaugmentation #breastlift #drdeanvistnes #realself

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with implants

Thank you for your question and photos.  It appears that you would be an excellent candidate for a full (anchor) breast lift with implants.  Although you need to be evaluated in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon, I highly suggest that you consider getting a modestly sized implant.  Implants that are too large can cause your breasts to sag again, compromising your results.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Uplift

You definitely need the lift. You can have a nice result without implants, but if you are looking for more size/fullness an implant will be required. There is a relative limit because of causing too much pressure on the somewhat fragile tissues causing lack of blood supply and tissue loss. Your surgeon will be able to advise you best as to how much additional volume might be safe for your case.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Mastopexy versus augmentation

Often implants can help improve the VOLUME of a breast and they do also affect the shape of the breast, soon after surgery and even down the road. Often a mastopexy is used to change the SHAPE of a breast. Sometimes these procedures can be done at the same time and sometimes they are staged, meaning they are done at two different times. Choosing a size is all about a healthy conversation between you and your plastic surgeon, sara.coleman. Anatomy and the size of your breast "footprint" or dimensions of your chest can help pick an implant. You are still in the early recovery period so swelling is not uncommon. Having a natural look is about how you define natural and what you are happy with. Good luck! MMT

I am looking for uplift and implants. I have empty breasts and sagging. Any suggestions?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively.By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast uplift and implants

Hi Sara,
Yes you can get a good lift with implant to end into a decent large size may be a D cup breast.
Tall patients like your with large implants will sag fast and therefore avoid using too large.
Well qualified and experienced breast surgeon can do a good job for you. 
More information below.