Can I get all of the fat in my body transfers to my breast and butt and How long would recovery be?

I'm a 21 year old about 157 lbs and just under 5 foot 8. I have had 2 kids and no matter how I work out I have not gotten back to my nicer body. I really want all of the fat I have transfered to my butt and breasts with a tummy tuck and muscle tightening. Possibly a lift for my breasts as well. I'm extremely in happy with my body. The toll it takes on me with how I look is tremendusly high. I need to know how long recovery would be and a ballpark price.

Fat Transfer to Breast and Buttocks

Thanks for your inquiry.  I actually would not recommend doing a fat transfer to your breasts and buttocks at the same time just because after you get fat transfer to a particular area, you do not want to place pressure on those areas otherwise that can kill the fat cells.  So if you are doing a fat transfer to the buttocks, then most often the recovery will be on your tummy which means that the fat in the breasts would be compromised.  Whereas if you inject the fat into the breasts and you lie on your back, then the fat in the buttock is compromised which means you would not maximize fat survival.  The same is true for doing a tummy tuck at the same time as doing a buttock augmentation because the tummy tuck requires you to recover on your back which would place pressure on the fat in the buttocks and would compromise your result there.  So, I would suggest breaking the procedures up into a staged process.  I hope this helps. 

Mommy Makeover

Hi England1995. Thanks very much for your question. Based on your comments and description, you are seeking what many plastic surgeons consider a "mommy makeover". Your candidacy for any/all of the operations necessary to address your concerns would be best determined with an in-person discussion with a board-certified plastic surgeon. From a recovery perspective, it really depends upon what procedure you are having and what your activity level is on a daily basis. Price can vary by procedure, region, and surgeon so it's difficult to give a ballpark figure, but expect that it could be well into the $20-30,000 range for all of the things you have listed (brazilian butt lift, liposuction, abdominoplasty, breast lift, etc). Hope this helps.

Best of Luck,

DWB

Breast augmentation and BBL

First, you can not take ALL of your fat and move it elsewhere, it just doesn't work that way. Second I prefer to perform breast augmentation with implants, as I feel that they give a more reliable result in the chest. This can certainly be done at the same time as a BBL.