Products to get rid of wrinkled, darkened bikini area caused by laser treatments.

I am having a laser hair removal treatment for my bikini line and verginal area since 5 months.. i had few burns and the area is totally gone darker and the sensitive parts are wrinkled. And there are dark marks left Is there any product to get rid of this marks and specially the wrinkled area Thanks

Cosmetic products

I would recommend to seek a dermatologist to further assist. Lightening creams or peels may help.  It is not recommended to use any products in between laser hair removal. Best of luck.