I have pretty messed up teeth, canine teeth are ascended. I just want to know what it would cost, or if it is fixable? (Photo)

"Messed up teeth"-fixable?

Hi there,There are solutions to almost every dental problem or concern out there. The more complicated the case, the more expertise it will require. The photo is too dark to see much, but it looks like you have severe crowding that may be able to be addressed with as little treatment as braces or Invisalign. The photo is too dark to tell for certain. I would recommend a consultation. You should be able to find out the cost of treatment prior to committing to anything.Best of luck!