I have big facial symmetry issues. How can this be solved? (Photo)

You can see my jaw turns to my right. My nose is also crooked. What can be done to improve and make my appearance more masculine?

Facial Asymmetry

A 3D CT scan is needed to evaluate your jaw asymmetry and device a treatment plan for it. Most likely you need a custom jawline implant made to both correct your jaw asymmetry and also make it more masculine. A rhinoplasty will help straighten your nose.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from a osteotomies and spreader grafts to help straighten your nose.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Thanks for your question.

It is best to determine how you can best be helped after a consultation  in person. An experienced board certified plastic surgeon with craniofacial and oral-maxillofacial interest is your best bet. Best of luck to you. 

Ram Kalus, MD
Mount Pleasant Plastic Surgeon