Discolored, rough, dry, uneven skin tone after 3 weeks of IPL treatment?

How do I get rid of this ?? Is this normal after ipl?? How long it will yak to get back my normal skin ?? Is it permanent or reversible ?! I have upcoming ipl scheduled for next wk so will it worsen problem or treat it Pl let me know Thanks

Thanks for your query. Just for few days for the skin to get normalized. Stay hydrated, protect it from sun and keep yourself moisturized and take proper consultation with your treating physician before commencing for the next treatment. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

IPL and Hyperpigmentation - Combination approach with Fraxel and/or microneedling/PRP

I suggest seeing a physician and considering an alternative treatment in the future.  Proper skin care is needed at this time. BEst, Dr. Emer.

IPL result

Hello, and thanks for your question. Without a photo, it's difficult to recommend a specific treatment plan. I recommend following up with your dermatologist. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon