How can I treat my Cafe au lait spots ?

Hello, i am 21 years old , and i have neurofibromatosis , i have cafe au lait spots in difrent size spred all over my body and i would really like to treat some of them.I want to treat the small ones that looks almoust like biger freckles wich are on my armpits , neck and face, and other 10 that are in difrent places on my back, buttocks and abdomen , where i can go and make this treatment and what lasser is the best for my condition and an aproximated price and how much would take .Thank you

Lasers for brown birth marks

CALMS can be treated, however some respond well to QSL or tattoo lasers. You may need 2-3 sessions. 25% don't respond, and recurrence can be seen. The Picosure does not have the power at 532, the Picoway or Enlighten laser has. See the video below for more info. In that video I used the older nano Revlite laser. Dr Davin Lim 

Brisbane Dermatologist