Thumb sucking caused an underdeveloped lower jaw and a big protrusion - Ways to pull the jaw forward without surgery? (Photo)

Hello! TY dr. Lockhart for the reply on thumb-sucking protrusion problem. You mentioned ways to correct my lower jaw and pull it forward. My dr. will close the gap by pulling the 4 upper and lower teeth closer. It will destroy my face. I've already lost support of my face. It's all sunken in probably also because my tongue never rests on the mouth roof. Upper lip is thin and wrinkled and face skin is all droopy around the mouth area. Please tell me the ways to bring it forward! No surgery pls.

Small jaw

Unfortunately at this age, there is no other way to bring it forward other than surgery.  Anything else simply doesn't work. 

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon