Scar evening up after internal stitches absorb? (photos)

I had a BA 19 days ago and my doc used internal stitches, and that makes my scar look weird. Doc said that after stitches absorb the dent" and scar will even up... Is this true? How long does it take for internal stitches to be absorbed? It buggs me really bad!

Incision Contours

It may take a couple of months for the incisions to smooth out as inflammation resolves and sutures soften. It will take at least 6 months for your scars to flatten/lighten. Your Plastic Surgeon can probably recommend scar treatments for you once incisions are completely healed.

All the best

Scar

Thank you for your question and providing photos. Based on your photos it appears all is healing well. There are many absorbable sutures that dissolve at different rates. I tell all my patients it takes a full year for scars to fully mature. Best of luck

Yes

The deep sutures helps to keep the tension off the scar line.  When the deep suture lose there strength, you will see the scar flatten.
You are well on your way to get great results after breast augmentation.
Best Wishes,
Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS