Can you please recommend me a good treatment for my teeth? (Photo)

I have 23 years old and only now I've decided to make my teeth.My dentist said to me that I have missing teeth and the braces it's not a good idea to resolve the problem,please help me with an advice .Can the braces resolve my problem? Thank you!

Best Way to Replace Missing Lateral Incisor

You are a great candidate for braces. In fact, braces and a dental implant would be the very best way to fix your problem. You are missing a lateral incisor and your canine tooth is in the space where the lateral incisor should be. With braces, you can move the canine into the proper position, straighten all of your other teeth then have a dental implant to replace your missing later incisor.

Good luck!