Pulling the nose After 6 weeks of open rhinoplasty?

Hi i had my open rhynoplasty done 6 weeks ago and today one of my friends simply took my nose between his fingers shaking it in a friendly way of course without knowing i had a nose surgery. I got very scared because i bearly touched my nose since the surgery. I am still using the nasal spray when blowing nd all the dr recommendation. Will this pulling ruin the shape?or will.affect the healing. I am.kind of freaking out

Pulling the nose six weeks after open rhinoplasty

It seems like your friend did not use much force when pulling your nose so I would not expect any damage to have been caused. I would also suggest you see your surgeon for a check up.

Kind regards.