How long does it take to heal from a nose job?

Tomorrow (1st September) I'm going to have a rhinoplasty, and I am really worried, because I'm going to start college in 19th September and I don't know if I'm going to heal from it. What do you think? Thank you.

How long does it take to heal from a rhinoplasty?

Thank you for your question.If you are having an open rhinoplasty, then the sutures are removed at 1 week post op. If your surgeon uses internal nasal splints, then they too have to be removed at 1 week. The nasal bones remain fragile for up to 6 weeks. Most of the swelling (90%) is gone by 3 months post op, though it takes a full year for all the swelling to resolve. You need to discuss your query with your surgeon.Hope that answers your question.