Would lip augmentation suit my face? (Photos)

Hello, i would like to get lip filler, but i am not sure if it would look natural with my face and lip anatomy. I attached some photos of my face. I would be very thankful for any advice. Thank you!

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat -- Go Slow, Use Cannulas

Fillers do well to augment the lip when done by an expert.  I suggest you see someone with expertise in facial sculpting.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Would lip augmentation suit my face?

Thank you for sharing your questions and photographs.  Depending on your desired lip appearance you look to be an excellent candidate for lip augmentation.  I would advocate use of a hyaluronic acid filler such as Juvederm Ultra Plus to afford you natural, noticeable and long-lasting results.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.

Lip Augmentation With Filler

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  Based on your photographs, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a conservative lip augmentation with a filler such as Juvederm.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your concerns and your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Best wishes! 

Lip Fillers

You look like a perfect candidate for lip fillers.  Just remember "less is more" and don't do too much the first time. Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip augmentation- is it right for you?

Looking at your photos, you could have a beautiful result with lip filler. It is a great way to enhance one's natural lip shape and plump the lips. However, the technique of the injector makes all the difference. The filler must be properly placed for beautiful results. Make sure you choose someone with experience and proper training, and look at his/her before and after photos to make sure you like the results. 

Anita Patel, MD

Lip Augmentation

The most attractive and natural-looking result will be produced with a hyaluronic acid filler (Juvederm Ultra, Restylane) by an experienced injector.  Though only temporary, they are extremely safe and effective at restoring symmetry, volume and attractive contours.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD